Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Is The Best Gradual Tan



Even today, the sun has won: the clouds have shown little, not even sore! Another entry in Milan when everything wakes up, another beautiful morning with effusions that knows no cloud of blue ...
I turned off a bit 'for the center, looking more than anything else. Men and women with the most beautiful, imagine fashion models, who seem to just cut from a fashion magazine ... But these girls are so thin, beautiful, but fragile. The men are sewn on their ipeccabili complete, have as a second skin jackets, neckties perfectly matched. And 'the city that have both the grain of the image ... and who did not have to flaunt fearfully. Hordes of tourists video, and photo-armed assault platoons in the center ordianti and compact, with all their cap below the guide in your native language, which keeps them stuck like a pied piper.
In my walks I keep one step calm and balanced, I seem to be the only one so calm before the rush of these people. Nobody looks at him, closed in on their phones and iPods advancing towards their goal fixed in advance. Go among the people is like living in an aquarium. Mondadori
I'm addicted to the store and ... fnac fnac is heaven and dvd drive ... Everything is there! In fact, the credit card for a moment came in fibrillation and in the end ... "little bit" came away with me ... you can not hurting credit cards as well!
I saw the Church of St. Satyr with the false perspective of Bramante ... legendary! It is not a church is a real trip! I went to the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana: painting of the '300-400, is not my favorite, but there were paintings by fear, such as "fruit basket" of Caravaggio, where you think it was incredible job with the brushes. In any room there were statues of Canova and the correspondence of the "School of the Philosophers" by Raphael ... The few artistic gems are definitely worth a visit.
E 'come lunch time: I go back to eating rainbows.
the afternoon I cheated in another part of town: a good raving vaneggievole the Museum of Science and Technology, has finally Ladyshoot let go, and moments of pleasure you click after click back in line, then head to the Church of St. Ambrose Church and ending with the smallest and frescoes I have ever seen: San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore.
came the night, good night, hide, melts, delights, close ... the last night of blues.

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment