Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Recipe, Grilled Whole Fillet Steak
time to turn the car and get on the way back ... full of dirty clothes and souvenirs, pictures, laughter, good times kept in the best drawer I keep them happy I found people so good, that make you feel at home yours, that make you feel close even when you're not. People who welcomes you with open arms and a smile in your pocket ... I was just fine and is very nice when there are people that you immediately remove the embarrassment off like a skin, and put you in the good, that of Friends. Thanks. Thanks to
Rava (grilled next to the church desecrated with a lot of Pantera Cemetery Gates in the background, ok? Eh, eh!), Gloria (I do with a coffee filter? And with the cream of course! Eh, eh!), Fabio & Sami (Odo's friends greet you (translation: Dolo)! Eh, eh!) and France (did you design? Eh eh!).
L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment