G ... G ... like Galleon or Gloria?!? 11:29 h Home
"When men drink, then they are rich and lucky ... and are happy to help and Friends "Aristophanes - The Knights.
How do you synthesize a galleon that sling a concentration of cavallinotreporticità like last night? A galleon of the end-end of the season to celebrate, to sing the praises of Bacchus and Apollo ... are in for a beer and the other for the music of Albert "or"! 145 people ... I thought a lot more crowded, but it was perfectly habitable in time for the W part of the toilet. People of all age groups, not in terms of 0-99 years as games Clementoni me diverse people, cast excesses more than anything else.
This time I did not play any beer ninja or bold, this time I killed them all, from "el paracetamol" JP and de Checchi, who have abused with impunity round of coca-cola. Jp apologize because he partied too Half Life Effect of influenza. But Checchi ... I played it dirty! Since he did not expect such things! Eh! Eh! On the other hand has outdone himself, knows how to do the right occasion! Yeah!
I saw with pleasure the BuonMattia, that dear boy! (Sgangangangaga!). A party who is at home playing Pode co twill be to me, eating pizza na, except that 27 is the birthday of Bella Flo, and he delighted us with a good fruit cake trooooppo (bone and naranse, uh, Matt? ) and sparkling de saber. Small note: never do get a bacardi-cola from Jp, especially after that you broke the Maronites to have to drink a drink now and is on the evening of colors! Anyway ... Great Glory!
hilarious evening for movies that made me see the people, the important thing is that we were really happy or even to pretend. We shared a moment ... but that is imbriagada! 2 There has been missing: running down the catwalk ... I landed in the water! We have el vol pirate, but it is by boat almanco! Eh! Eh!
L.
0 comments:
Post a Comment