Monday, September 29, 2008

Can I Do Electrolysis When Pregnant

OUT THERE - 27.09.08

I was at the Biennale of Architecture. Only this time, like a knight in the woods, allowing them to measure my speed based on what interests me and depending on the desire to shoot. So you live your day, so you to do it yourself. Well, Ladyshoot I was not disappointed, we have undertaken hundreds of clicks, true to my eye, I was not betrayed. Like all biennials I've seen is really vaneggievole, as before, and I must say that it deserves. I do not have anything to do with the architecture (at least not in terms of work, eh, eh!), The best I can do is a house of cards, nothing more! But in there there are hundreds and hundreds of ideas on display at all, and all that energy will pass, it expands and somehow absorption. What they want to communicate is hanging there, invisible like the threads of cobwebs and you walk among us and they stick him. This attack, coming in and then begin to boil, to work and are the source of our ideas, how to add a piece puzzle of the past by others. The part of the biennial
Arsenal is by far the weirdest I do not know why but it's one I like more every time. Perhaps that is what they use, how to use it. There is strength, there is energy and today I've had a bellyful. I was a bit 'selfish, but I did it just to feel better. Flee imagination is the only solution that lately I feel good, at least not if you fall you're hurting and you can always get up to deceive.
And now home to click download ... how exciting!

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment