Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shot Putt13 Year Old Canada

Milan: discovering

Depart in the morning, when people are sleeping in cars, which has dragged on a little 'sleep, pissed off from addressing the very same day. I arrived in Milan from his gut, by underground, where a thousand outlets, a thousand stations, thousands of income can create a perfect ordered chaos, as an intestine. Sounds pompous t'accompagna since the morning, here is the mechanics that wakes you up, are the "stop and go" of the stops that punctuate your day, in twelve-tone music wanted by the mixed case to the routine of hundreds of other people. People that goes a bit 'gray and muted, like you, like everyone else. Looks away, at best, perhaps the best thought you'd take all day for a little 'light, a bit' of color, like your favorite song.
return to the surface as crocodiles tired and silent and soon the music takes a different tone: everything s'addolcisce because the order thin, white, the cathedral stands proud in the sky, proud not to be gray like the rest artifact but the result of careful synthesis of human art. Splendido. Do not you get tired in admiring the details, which seem monotonous and repetitive, but reveal secrets that they dress the common name of statues, ornaments, pinnacles, niches, doorways, arches, windows, gables, but marble is much more ... breathing.
And then the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, I do not know why those geometries of glass and iron, but they make me feel protected, I look after the sweetness of a cage is always open.
The sun in mid-September have something to say, fortunately, is still warm embrace.
Today I got lost between Antonio Ligabue, which I appreciate the sculptures even if he lives as a painter, and then Guccione and Gee Wee, a photographer who carves with white and black America of the '30s.
Ladyshoot I do not speak, only a few shots and stupid tourist, I do not know is a bit 'too that do not click ... insult?
E 'one and even if it does not rain I eat the rainbow. The afternoon took another turn after a couple of turnovers by Luini ... good!
I also distracted with a curiosity in the maze of rooms in the Castello Sforzesco and then abandoned in the Parco Sempione green ... you can still see the people who hold fast the last remnants of summer, the sun still greedy, last until the autumn : the dull winter agree. Even for a stroll on the details of the center and then lost in the delays of the trains that people swallow messy, tired and weary of what is wrong. Everyone accepts subdued and disappointed, "sti trains do not go, but it cagher" because they have the same monotony of the track.
came the night that rocks me in dreams to give me another great awakening ... as blue as the sea.

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment