21/09 19/09 18/09
I could not betray the Cathedral and for the third morning I felt good day, the square ... that the sky would cry, but there's just too much around me, everything washes off me like the times of happiness, everything is painted, everything makes me relax, they start to leave the weights avvevo accumulated and are now lighter, lighter.
Map in hand and direction Pinacoteca Brera ... "The Dead Christ" by Mantegna, "The Kiss by Hayez," the prospects of Canaletto were more than enough to withstand the blow of paint that I do not like, but to see those paintings, well you establish a good mood!
Then I tried the Pac thirsty and BSA for relief with contemporary art, which I waver a bit 'more than happy ... but closed for exhibitions of next week! It goes well, will be the excuse to come back, no? And what do you do when you're sad and lonely for Milan ... I'm going to hunt Mondadori Center: large 3-storey library ... I sling the department's eyes widened, squaring the shelves, I will dry throat, difficulty breathing, oxygen charge, I do not believe: we are all authors that you want ... ALL! Orgasmic that library, very orgasmic. I left after 2 hours ... a great experience and credit cards thanks! Lunch at McDonald ...
atomic!
The afternoon was a discovery, but I was not so convinced it was worth really worth it: the Monumental Cemetery. Ladyshoot has let her go, we found the line of good times and we started to give an image in the image of Death, sign, glyph, the memory of death and its celebration and exalting momunenti in real time from the custody of their loved ones or whole families ... these are real and relished monuments. The art of making beautiful, almost Charmful, the macabre greeting, bronze and marble are the silent Guadiana of those bodies in all, is not Mexican più.Alla evening we had dinner, that laughter: Fabio for president!
L.
0 comments:
Post a Comment