Monday, September 29, 2008

Templates Y Checklist Cmmi

Manos

Diocesan Museum: Urbis. Thursday c'avevo a bit 'of time before going to college and "inevitable" I'm going to see this exhibition of a painter. I mean, Gaspare Manos. As soon as I entered I immediately felt a wave of positivity. His paintings really loved me, all relating to the city, but very specific. He has a long way and the colors very vivid, very strong, gave me the idea of \u200b\u200bjoyful, vibrant. Really I liked. When I happen to think so I allambicco to buy one if I could. I make my rounds, I note abducted, I let myself be lulled by the strokes. Then all of a sudden I hear someone say "Hi, I'm here if you have any questions, the author is me" and smiles. It's always nice when there is the artist exhibits, I believe it's very positive, it is as if you uphold in his things in his world and he has done a particularly good to me. I started to chat, a very approachable person, available. And the best thing that can make him any questions about how he did that picture, if you have the chance to try to understand what is beyond that plan, the stroke, you have the chance to discover the unseen world which fits with the paintings. It 'was very nice and one thing that made me think: I asked my dreams and told me it will come true ... Only kindness? Maybe. I hope it was sincere. Go
Manos, you're great! If you
para el case: www.gaspare-foundation.com

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment