Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Touring All Season Vs Performance All Season

Without you I am nothing.

Nn so I can go on without you I feel like dying, everything I talk about you and I feel like dying, I miss you so much and without you I can not go on .. I feel like shit, I I just need you I want nothing ... My love can not get over all this, are not strong enough! I need you so much! You are x'll be unique and always. Every day that goes by your lack grips my heart, I hear your voice that whispers in my ear and says "I love, you're my whole life, I'm sorry for these days, can you forgive me? You like to go with me ? "I feel your presence but I'm not so delusional, you feel so far away from me, without you I feel terribly lonely without you my life makes no sense ... I speak with you in my mind, inventing dialogue and situations, but then begins to hope that it will be everything and starts to make me even more evil. My love without you I just can not go on. I wish you read these words of mine felt a sense of joy in discovering maybe you love me more ... but so also if we hope with all my heart will not happen ... I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment