Monday, February 21, 2011

Lump In Throat In Toddlers

Come back with me

Forgive me if I did I
cosi'male

anyone in my place would have been the same.
I think it was the biggest mistake

what I would not ever
your eyes feel like drowning in the sea

in tears you'll cry. Do you remember when you were with me

are things you can not forget
and even if you run away from me now
in your heart there's only love
in life you can 'forgive
only depend on yourself why you
Please love
back with me.


I think it was the
piu'grande
error that I would not ever
your eyes I feel in the sea

of drowning in the tears that you cry. Do you remember when you were with me

are things you can not forget
and even if you run away from me now
in your heart there's only love
in life you can 'forgive
only depend on yourself why you
Please love
back with me.


In life you can 'forgive
only depends on why you love please

back with me, come back with me, come back with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment