Thursday, February 3, 2011

Difference Between Ceramic And Resin Watches

.................................

Today I missed you so much ... I woke up with this thought, as if we talked to last night and this morning I had not had suddenly and for no real reason for the ability to continue to do so. .. I went around the ward and each patient visits reminded me a little about yourself ... the crossword puzzle on the table, a signature is more detailed than those likely followed calligraphy lessons at school as was the custom in your day, a mustache, a grizzled hair, a bony hand, a cough, a shutter down half ... more than being in everything, you were basically in my head, and then everywhere ... and I found myself to caress the hand of some patients, watching others with love ... and being more sensitive to the suffering certainly is never a bad ... but sometimes they are devoured by guilt ... I'm not sure have done everything possible with you ... I have done very little ... I did a lot less than face every day for strangers ... and the most absurd thing is that the fault of too much love, me has caused the loss of clarity ... but is not a contradiction? I always made fun of the couple who leave "because I love you too ..." and what? love me and leave me? And the fine but I did a little 'so I too ... I left ... I let you go without a fight is necessary, of this I am sure I would ... could have done more ... the result would probably be the same ... maybe you suffered the most ...
Today it is useless to think of all this, I realize, and is even more useless to write here ... I feel like I was coming to talk to the cemetery ... I think only one thing less cool ... I do not know I'm going crazy. I wrote following the flow of thoughts ... I do not get in trouble if there are syntax errors or the use of semicolons and dots abuse ... Promise? I love you so so much, and I promise you'll never die in my heart ... is the only thing I can do for you ... you promise to be close to me any time ... especially in the important moments in ... starting with the wedding ... but you could not stand still bit '!? you're right ... I have been slow ... it took me too long ... but you will be near the same. As you've always done. You and remains my reference column.

0 comments:

Post a Comment