Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taint Izle Demi Moore

I miss you!

Hello my love, I suffer for days, days filled with suffering, sadness, days without you, the most important person in my life. I wonder why Do It For You? But I realized that if I continue to ask that question evil will always increase, but how can I resign? Everyone tells me that we must go on, that happens in life, but it is not easy being in the first person to face certain situations when we do not expect them! I would like to find a way to fix but how? You were my boyfriend, the most important person in my life, my better half, my best friend, the person with whom I trusted, with whom I vented, the one who gave me a reason to live, you were everything to me. And now instead? I find myself here writing a stupid blog post about one thousand that you do not you open ever! I miss you so much! I feel every second longer miss you! I miss everything about you! Love please come back to me! I'll know how to make you happy! Do not I'll just make more stupid mistakes !!!!! I'll wait, I flatter myself that you can come back, people around me tells me that the system looks at all, you love too much to leave forever ... And I think to myself "But he loves me?" when I ask you a vague, saying that you can not delete certain feelings, but with me but you no longer want to be there ... what is the point then? Say "No do not love you." I want to know the truth! And if you love me back! Place all together! Everyone tells me that in recent weeks appears to be off, I do not seem myself, who see me down ... I wonder how do they not understand it was you that my smile, the light in my eyes, my joy ... I try to enjoy it arrives on time but then I thought about you ... and begin to grieve ... My thoughts only you! TU! TU! TU! YOU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! TU! YOU! TU! TU! TU! So unique and special!! Without you I lack the will to do anything, I just want to see you back !!!!!!!!!! I can not!! The idea to stay away from you for always takes my breath away!! I do not know how to go on without you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, without you is all a disgusting absurd !!!!!!!! Our wonderful moments spent together are forever in my mind and in my heart that knows only suffering now, you find that made me almost want to study, the desire to live longer and do not throw my life! But now? Now?? Now?? Now I see only the empty !!!!!!! Now in my eyes there are only tears while before there was a reflection of your beauty of your face, your eyes! And in my heart?? Sadness, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, Sadness, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain. They are now all alone, with no desire to do anything but stand there and write with the hope that you come back to me! I miss you! Everything I talk about you ... You'll always be with me. I love you and will always love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment