Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rink Rental Skates Arch Pain

Forever yours.

I write, I write because I really miss you so much and I need to get out and this time nothing is better than a nice clean sheet. It 's been days that I can not sleep well and think of you, once I fell asleep dreaming about us, imagining past situations with the hope to dream so they can be revived. Every morning you're the first thing I think when I open my eyes, I see the cell to see if I have sent some text messages! You're my only reason to live, the sound of your voice makes me heart beat a thousand every time. Right now I feel like crying and my hands start to tremble as bad when we fight, as and when I realized I'd lost you forever, I can not help but cry and you suffer for me You were and you're still around!
I would describe my feelings towards you but it is not easy because it's really strong, indescribable! I never loved and never love someone like I love you, I never wanted so much a person like you. I have wonderful memories of times spent together!
Remember when .. When we were together hours hours to play the sims?
Remember when .. When you wanted to do anything but sleep?
Remember when .. When my mother came to take you in Faenza?
Remember when ... When we played the game applications to switch getting to know the time?
Remember when .. When I came to you for the first time?
Remember when .. When we took that picture with the dandelion and the blow?
Do you remember when ... When we went to Catholic?
Remember when .. When we went shopping crazy in Castel Guelph?
Do you remember when ... When we talked on msn and you were on the balcony and I was jealous because they could see you?
Remember when ... When we made love for hours?
Do you remember when ... When we went on holiday to Verona?
Remember when ... When we kissed the first time?
Remember when .. When you're angry because you were jealous?
I would go back be able to relive those moments!
I would not go back and make mistakes +!
I would go back for another thousand reasons but I can not, only you can decide what to do with what once was our life, even though I understand that now you want only your life.
I Love You hear me complain! I
...
I would be happy with you, but I can not.
I would die, we believe that when you go away forever 15, I will, is the only way to make things better for both, you will have your life and I will not have my life without you. I guess I just will not be hard to find the courage because I've already proved it, I just want to make sure that you do not want me more.
But for now stay here, sad and lonely without you, my only reason for living. No one can understand the hole in my heart, soul. When I wake up and think of you as the hours pass more and increases the desire to write regularly and I can not resist sending a few sms. Spending the day thinking, I wonder what do you do when we speak, I wonder how you are, I wonder if I think, if you miss, if you feel the desire to have me around as I feel about you. I miss you, you're too important for me! But now you're gone, you were there until a week ago, in my heart, in my days, the evening before falling asleep I think of those moments ... I will not find another person to make me feel so alive as you are unique! Unique in the way you do, one, one, one! Your character is unique!! Your sweetness, your porcaggine, your beauty, your jealousy, your way of making me feel important and special! Your every gesture was unique, your kisses, your touch, your hugs, love with you was unique! But now you're gone, and I realize how much it hurts to lose your life! How I miss a fantastic time here, even the bad ones! I miss your posts kilometer full of love that is gone now, good night, good morning ... Unique moments that no one ever erase from my memories ♥ but now you're gone, my fault! My character, the way I do, my thoughts ... it's my fault, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA, MIA! 3 Years
thrown away like this, dreams, projects, fantasies, everything has now become dust, are carried out only when I close my eyes, then I open them and everything ends well and only a thousand tears start to rain! Full of regrets! Full of love! Full of desire to start all over again in order to be happy together! But then I stay here, sad, full of pain itself!
I miss you my love, I love you. ♥ ♥
words are desperate, I love you too, without you I can not live you're too important! I am writing you with tears in his eyes at this point while on msn pretend that everything is fine, but not okay I do is cry, cry for you! This is the worst period of my life, I need you !!!!!!! Without you I can not go on, I can not find a reason to give up, I do not feel proud of myself when I do something because you're not here to tell me how good I am! I feel lost: (even if I go out with friends I'm sick, I can not help thinking about you.
What would you do? Throw in 3 years our air? And what of our dreams would you do with it?
say that when a couple quarrels, bad pass or a bad time after they become stronger than before. And things between us after this week can only get better!
say that when you leave the second two are suffering and all that means is never finished if it does not suffer one of two then it never began ... How we had fun when we went bowling, cinema or just out to dinner? ! How good it was to wait with anxiety the moment when we would meet again to spend more unforgettable moments? It seemed we were meant for each other, inseparable ... but now you want to ruin everything.
I do not know what to do ... some tell me to leave me alone but I can not .. Some people tell me
to wait to return, but every day, every hour that passes I lose hope that this will happen. ♥ Love you I say this with all my heart, now in a thousand pieces, almost stopped and no more forces to beat after losing you ...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love you! Forever yours, Fre ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment