Thursday, February 10, 2011

Price For Lakme Cosmetics

In the absence of TE.

I like a tree without you
nude naked without leaves or roots left abandoned

to be reborn so I need you here
there's one thing I do not remember us

now lost in this house as the snow goes down
is almost Christmas and you are not there more


my love And I miss you I miss you like when I search for God and

without you I want you to tell you
I miss you my love
the pain is sharp like a long goodbye and without you

is an emptiness inside me

because of us has been the soul
every bend, every page
if I close my eyes you're here
hugging me again so
and see us tight into
not linked to in untied again
for every tear you'll never forget


my love And I miss you so much that every day I die too

I need you to have you here to tell you

I miss you my love
The pain is cold like a long goodbye and without you

emptiness inside me

I miss you and I love my
cerdo miss you like God when I need you

emptiness inside me shouting that


need you because there is more life in me
live without in your absence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment