If you are a treasure you want to write on this blog ...
'm Manuela, the granddaughter of Benito ... I know some, but others do not ... it is as if I knew all of you in this crazy split personality I'm still having to check e-grandfather, facebook, to keep alive his blog ... maybe it will seem absurd to many, but for me, and fortunately for the other components of the natural family and some of his virtual family, you can access his blog, read what he wrote in the last few years and see the messages of people (many unknown to us) all grouped together in one place makes us more serene ... a friend of mine called it a "grave virtual" sounds like a macabre thing ... but ... I read that I must tell you, I smile, I cry and smile again, makes me happy. Some people have forged a strong bond with him, different from a bond of blood as my own, but not least ... so it seems fair to give the possibility to anyone who is as crazy as me or anyone who wants to be able to write freely on his blog, just send an email to manuelaserpilli . mail@blogger.com as putting your name and location in the text that you want to post and will be released directly into the blog (any images should be placed as attachments). A hug to all and many thanks, Manuela
0 comments:
Post a Comment