Saturday, October 23, 2010

Front Camera Of E71 Nokia



Dear Dad,
since you left us, I am not a part of me, tied to grandparents, to Egypt ', in your speech in Arabic, the smells of the past, made up of passionate tales, a life full of events that made me dream and live like a fairytale.
It 's a bad feeling, because I grew up in this atmosphere and I want to ask so many things ... This
October 15th, my birthday, I foolishly wondered why I had not yet received your phone call in which I sang "Happy birthday to you ... .." I miss your unfailing good morning every morning and your good night. ... I know you would say: "Come on! Do not cry! Death is part of life! "I always think of your smile, before leaving, as we said you have Jesus behind you. I know you wanted to, once more, who do not reassure us by telling us he was just all there, to 20.50, in your bedroom, but you were only gone on before us. And this is what calms me, thanks dad!
These days I recall many episodes ... Di Paola and when I return to the rentals, we found the entrance to the house, all of our dolls, standing with open arms, while the recorder with your sweet voice, gave us welcome. And when, sitting in a chair, spent all night next to my bed, changing wipes of vinegar and water, to lower the fever. And the themes of Italian? Dictated to us and our children long compositions on subjects as diverse as history, politics, current events .... And when I asked jokingly write "in bad"? You, a bit 'hit and answered: "No, no, directly in beautiful, so is the final draft. " Because your dream was to become a journalist, and just after the war had created an own newspaper at age 23 but then you decided to get married and so have put dreams in a drawer by taking a job that will allow starting a family. Finally retire you started to write down your thoughts on white sheets that you so fascinated. And then you could communicate with many people, thus realizing your dream to write, write ...
E 'to these people I say thank you, because you were close even during his illness, because they have prayed for you while we were waiting I left the operating room, because they have continued to send messages even when you are sweet and encouraging, tired, listening to Manuela you read the post but you did not have the strength to respond
.
This is the love that's been around you, the love that we sometimes think no longer exists, a great love and intense that unites us all strong, strong in a big hug.
you dad and we were all close to you, lucid until the end, you're gone away, gently, slowly, slowly, on tiptoe, as you used to enter the lives of many people. ,
I miss you so much, Dad! Do you kiss your strong Irenina

0 comments:

Post a Comment