Sunday, November 16, 2008

Diaper Punishment For Bad Man

Weekend juicy ...

Friday evening will not end up at the dinner of Jack for his confirmation? Yes, my dear colleague has been confirmed, while I'm waiting on its perch ... Good for him! Dinner near Salgareda: barbecue, bon vin and 30 revelers! Yes, there was another colleague who was confirmed affiliate of Jesolo, therefore, this donut, donut diver and we were in 30, gnanca badly! Bella Jack complimentoni!
Saturday ... Saturday was a misunderstanding weekend ... I do not know what happened to me, but I wanted to go, to move. Well, this morning I received a recognition by the municipality of Cavallino-Treporti for the thesis of the Triennale, well, all thanks to the contact of a friend, and the ceremony took place assim 5 other doctors. The theme of the conference in which The award was made by a covered building and tourism point of view, sustainable and eco-sustainability in my view it fell just a brush. A very short name and title, but for me it was a small, yet great satisfaction, was un'accortezza by the vice-mayor to give honor to the young people of the coast, nothing more! But I was happy for several reasons: 1) My argument was that in all centered more to the topic, 2) have been awarded in front of people I have ever malcagato even if they knew exactly what I did, 3) My argument, or ideas that are inside, they been realized in our coast, or the paths that I proposed were actually made, are promoted in the portal of our community and some campsites have activated them by mobilizing their internal organization (I gave a copy of my thesis because it takes effect, between the 'another, and they have quietly put in place!). All this gives me pleasure, even if until now no one told me "Since you had this great idea what you're saying if we talk together?" I propose in my innocence has fucked up, goes well, now that I have the anus aluminum I understood it until now and I thank divine providence that has always made me live without the service of these people here. We hope that divine providence is not soft!
the afternoon do not know what came over me, I just want to lose, just want to go ... So I said "I go to Treviso to see the exhibition of Canaletto in the House of Carrara" taking the car and my Ladyshoot I launched a TV ... As usual, the House of Carrara has capacitive another show really worthwhile. A concentration of works of Venetian painters incredible! E 'in Topten of my shows seen so far ... The exhibition curated by god, the provision of works and authors in the order perfect, a show that really deserves it, really worth the 12 Euros, really worth to drop by! Beautiful ... Of those outstanding pictures! Let's leave aside the controversy as painters etc etc, but in addition to appreciating the beauty of the painting itself, I am fascinated by the ability of the framework to be a good historical record, are the first photographs of the time if we want to exaggerate the highest level .. .. But I do not know what I feel when I see a Canaletto, the light he uses, the space devoted to the sky, water and colors that leaves ... I was fascinated, I am excited ... The only flaw of the House of Carrara is the smallness of the site ... if there is a group - as I caught myself - it takes a lot of patience and love for art to do a massacre of human beings! I understand that you are in your group and you have good brought to the museum and you have paid the guide, I understand that you've seen three museums in your life and you'll be the most excited in front of the museum of natural history, I understand that you follow the herd ordianatamente and probably what the guide says you have to understand than "hello", "pass another framework" "Step in the other room" and "Thank you to all the visit is over," I understand that without your audio guide of the cabbage with all of your numbers can not do good even to go to the bathroom, but learn to respect those who see the show with you, you can not do? But a minimum of education does not exists? It is not that because you have your beautiful speaking guide, then you have rented the entire museum and can do what you want, shoving, doing tagliafuori, zigzagging around the room at random, occuapare my view, that they are a quarter of an hour before TE and have the courage to look bad if I say "excuse me permission ! What the hell, you're the goat! Goats! The paintings are looked at from a distance, are made to be viewed from a distance, it takes certain distances, goats! Unless after seeing them from afar, then want to see the details, and then wait for the right moment, goat you are! Tele 2 and 4 meters for all of them attached to listen to the guide, which has the microphone and goats have headphones! In theory can be also just 2 km from the rail, but they are goats and stick them, and woe if you're in front of the mummy 82enne and you're taller than you! Mimmorti that nervous! Fortunately, the Canaletto worth all this, thankfully! Goats! Unable to be common in containers! Goats do not deserve that chewing the leaves of lettuce!
Before and after I bypassed the museum to Treviso, in the center, shops and people walking ... The city center is very nice, the great shops, you see that the people 'is good, both for the parked cars that are dressed as: beautiful, Abbronzatissimi, firmatissimi ... I felt observed, then I realized only after I mirrored in a showcase of Furla .... There were people who had shoes that cost more than everything I had I am wearing my most Ladyshot and the rest of the equipment! Maybe they thought I was a desperate .. mah! Do not touch me the fact that, because I am one who does not watch these things and if they fuck with their big, but do you weigh. I was happy on Saturday, did not convince me they do not know much. When I left the museum then, it was already dark and the center city dressed in lights and shop windows for Christmas was even hotter, more nostalgic ... I was looking for a shop really, but I could not find it, but where the hell is it? I watched all the windows ... nothing. Where are you?
I had my head in Venice, my loneliness of those moments, waiting for the Friday following, being an observer Invisible among the people distracted by shop windows and aperitifs, all travel, all pulled. I, with my slow pace, my anonymous face and the desire to read the catalog just bought, I am confused between these reflections mocking and trying to figure out what I missed ... and the answer was always in on Friday. Inevitable and inexorable.
Then again in the car to be far from alone, with my music, I rocked, tamed by the desire to be escaped for a few hours, they escaped from a weekend usually sterile and repetitive, and often slow as a cushion before the guillotine Monday morning. But I smile when I get home: run away and then return is not bad.
risiko Saturday evening .... has nothing to do in that game, the first game I glissando, the second I entered and I laugh as usual, is not a game for me! Early to bed and then ... Sunday around the streets of Venice, always with my Ladyshoot, my favorite black.

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment