End Holidays! Ole! I spoke with Augusto Gaspar
But over the last week of holiday ... Yeah! Then or the next month I will confirm and saber all (from wine to fruit juice, even brick!) Or I scibolo the pea and you start with a hat and good old cardboard sign "Please Fill all 15 hungry sick no work. help. please, "I must say that I have always been allowed to round up! Ca ** ate in part: half paranoia lately I have it in your pocket! The October 25/26
became a show titled "You Know mask", a series of anti-fraud scatch dedicated to everyone and especially for the elderly. The turnout was not the best, but we are interested in and let us play four good laugh, so it was all relative, the important thing is that when you meet people on the street make you the compliments and especially the intent of the show has reached the end, this matters! And then that's cool to 'ste robe: being on a stage is always exciting, but once you're over, I do not know but you take that thing ... everything is strange and magical fiction becomes reality, the fantasy becomes thick, palpable and can open new worlds ...
Well, this week it was f ** Eggi great, I did own holidays, the great!
... and this world of facebook, we say that?
L.
0 comments:
Post a Comment