... In those sheets to me as a refugee under a tent.
I should spend more time looking at the geometric designs, printed on the skin as you print any drawing on any and skirt around so I brought my tent, where they hide face, where falling asleep between a stop and another stop. The French
my tent, easy to assemble, spread out to dry on the door, ready to dive in accommodating me and then return to the surface, I clutched the sides and kept me on the surface for me to catch my breath, before the new dive.
Those sheets, abandoned in a room, turn left in a house, turn left in a street (and the whole thing so intensely loved), I miss.
I know that I will not have as wide a raft for my shipwrecks, a raft where nothing was missing, where sleep was restless and then calm, and ends in turmoil of that stormy sea, as it is to each start.
My raft was about desert islands, but without the true desire to find them, those were the important planks of wood, solid as they had never been before.
And now that they have landed on the mainland and I did not even appear on the horizon hoping to see the profile of one of these islands perhaps only imagined (or perhaps less desirable than desired), I take the head in his hands and account of my years
a
two three four
five six seven
eight nine ten
eleven twelve thirteen
fourteen fifteen sixteen
seventeen eighteen nineteen
twenty twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six ...
yet?
I should spend more time looking at the geometric designs, printed on the skin as you print any drawing on any and skirt around so I brought my tent, where they hide face, where falling asleep between a stop and another stop. The French
my tent, easy to assemble, spread out to dry on the door, ready to dive in accommodating me and then return to the surface, I clutched the sides and kept me on the surface for me to catch my breath, before the new dive.
Those sheets, abandoned in a room, turn left in a house, turn left in a street (and the whole thing so intensely loved), I miss.
I know that I will not have as wide a raft for my shipwrecks, a raft where nothing was missing, where sleep was restless and then calm, and ends in turmoil of that stormy sea, as it is to each start.
My raft was about desert islands, but without the true desire to find them, those were the important planks of wood, solid as they had never been before.
And now that they have landed on the mainland and I did not even appear on the horizon hoping to see the profile of one of these islands perhaps only imagined (or perhaps less desirable than desired), I take the head in his hands and account of my years
a
two three four
five six seven
eight nine ten
eleven twelve thirteen
fourteen fifteen sixteen
seventeen eighteen nineteen
twenty twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six ...
yet?
no, only twenty-six ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment