were three: Iceman, The Gypsy and Dumbledore
This year there were records to remember is, that the fires, to Beach on Fire. The first time I saw it was spectacular and exciting, the following .. well, you just feel like saying you saw Beach on fire, even now it is only bitch on fire! However, it does not matter, because the evening was exceptional all the same, if you go away with the "guardian fioi. The good captain and the Owner Jp Flò give us the honor to be able to see the fireworks in a boat, a few miles in order to solace the game full night of the splendours of light. Greedily all of us prepare for the evening, but the inclement weather-that he was too willing to remember the winter - we put it in your pocket and we folded the marina, to see the beginning of Bigsandspoint and enjoy having at least one absent.
all right, everything seems normal for a party like the others, unless it was surrounded by friends ibizegni Jp and Flo, or Iceman, the Gitano and Dumbledore. Three names that say all three names that describe them. Iceman was just like the Iceman of Topgun, fisicatissimo, very tall, very precise, a woodcutter with no forest and no hair, but with an air of defiance of the woodcutter, a precise, it is precisely accurate, the Gitano, however, with that face pimp, one of those faces that we wrote it that sooner or later you put it in the ass, it's just a matter of time with that than going to hell in Switzerland but he likes to enjoy life, but calm inexorable, and then there was the Dumbledore ... The Dumbledore did not speak. Sometimes I remember we tried to talk to him, because he had that ability, very rare, to become invisible, even though in my opinion seemed to be the most interesting, one of those who tend to hide rather than show. All three of mega mega cute and partying, their accent is really funny and it shows that sub-sub are "substitute fioi", people that alcohol makes it a song, the buzz that he sees the truth. Mah They made their own fun, and then they made bundles of miles to come down to find Jp, and were unlucky to catch a bad weather can not see well 'is the story bitchonfire, too bad! Pussy! They have the ability to spice it all with a series of "pussy" that fans die laughing! It seemed like a joke: "What did you do last night?" "I went out and drink something, there was me, JP, Checchi, Iceman, the Gitano and Dumbledore ...". I've admired for the amount of alcohol that can put up with (at their level I'd already passed away!). Incredibles: "fom a campari and sbrabrabrang: bitter orange and campari like rain! I also discovered that then form a metal band ... What you find in people, I've always said that each of us is an ever expanding universe. I am convinced!
We concluded with a concert by Peo an Aerosmith cover band ... the singer and bassist seemed characters! And I'm still convinced that the singer had her breasts, even if the girls dicavano that was the shirt that was so. I think no ghe!
Let me conclude with this gem:
Jp "Yes, you know the dildo?"
Iceman "What? What is the el dildo? "
Jp" Come on, what they use the girls in the movies! "
Iceman" Ahh! El bigoli of gum! Jody but how the fuck you talking about? Bigola de rubber dildo! "From here on, only
hilarity.
L.
0 comments:
Post a Comment