Again the usual ...
Also the usual, "but from what I do not write" but from what I do. " I do not know 'not because I ask myself the question, does not read so much shit about anyone, even if I put on my nice faccialibro "update http://pocolucido.blogspot.com", but why blame or be blamed, so are the things we do because we like to do ... like 8 with kites all day. In any case, if I talk to my conscience, I might as well do it right away and so clear. Let us first understand why people I see around me I feel "great", task and goals .... Because I'm always late and always distracted, almost certain situations I do not belong, I would maybe just the "cool head" and then head to smartellarsi of the questions that have no answers, who makes us' do? Yeah, but continue in the lightness of it, I do not care. But I've got no more 'age, this is the bets to win. Maybe because I'm happy, in the midst of change in my life: no worsening changes, indeed, well beyond the best! To begin with I'm a little man who lives with his woman, we are in our apartment, baby, with the minimum necessary to live without luxury and entirely practical, like any young couple who must deal with the pockets of the court and always full of holes. I finally reached the bliss of being totally free, apart from some commitments, but who cares. Until a year ago if I had preferred to go to breakfast alone in bars, now get up to prepare it is a pleasure, a kind of initiation rite of the day, at moments of particular stoned, yes, those mornings when you feel of waking up with an anvil, I feel closer to the tea ceremony ... If you've never tried you can not understand. Bella this phrase in its effectiveness and reality: life is just the sum of experiences. One thing I realized that prove to be direct, decisive and phrases placed at the right time guarantees you the beauty and the feeling of being at this place as a blue suit wearer: for every right occasion. This I learned to work, never show fear, but a respite, but it takes smiles, professionalism, dressing well, sympathy, pragmatism and a 'hundred other things that you can come if you do not work at least 10 years ... But how do you grow these? Where to search? Reading piles and piles and piles of paperwork that seem to never end, or rather do not seem to, no, just the figures do nails with people, that's all. On the other hand are at a stone's throw away from home and this allows me to live in a simple search of balance, it is nice to have the feeling of creating your days as you like. But most 'everything and' nice to share life with who you like. Then the festival of the first times, and the first few times they do not like to not get curious and do not be greedy for novelty?
The problem is getting out. Not that c'abbia want, and only changed his life. It is known 'that will is power, but power does not correspond with the will, were often situations that do not match. In any case, the solution is always the same: my fault. Ha ha. Ha ha. I also read a little ... all this makes you dry and speechless. Missing glyph, missing air.
a few days' friend is getting married. Here everyone can 'comment in his own way, it seems to me only the completion of a choice. What you have in your heart does not change, what you feel you do not need that office, sanctified, advertised: either you have it in or do not have it. The rest are details that remain as memories for a lifetime. In any case it is necessary to respect, yeah.
I spend a little 'less time for me, but I willingly concede to those who are with me. Having to share the happiness is a wonderful thing, you satisfy, because we know that what you do for others you do it just to feel good yourself. The human being is selfish, but he knows very well hidden, so well that if you do not realize et'illude blissfully. It is not cruelty, it's true!
Okay, so it was a return to lucidity ... but still not good in that dream I call creation. Too many things that will snatch from outside, too many things that will snatch from loneliness, yes, that means that we bring footprint.
0 comments:
Post a Comment