Saturday, April 4, 2009

How To Use A Popcorn Maker

want here again?


- I help you?
- Good morning. I'd like a liter of air, thanks.
- Sorry, we finished?
- Finished? I saw on your flyers that had deals today: seventy cents per liter.
- and saw, but this morning there was an attack. Sees only chaos around here?
- In fact I noticed a little 'mess more than usual. I thought maybe it was the cleaning staff on strike. You know, at this time.
- Instead ...
- But ... But if you come back tomorrow?
- What?
- The meeting, the air?

- Sure.
- Perfect!
- not on offer, of course. There falls another type of air Ariarathes, maybe I will have seen advertising on TV.
- per liter?
- € nineties, I think, can not remember.
- Well. It must be really good, I guess.
- Try it.
- Let me think.

So ... Let's ... yes: go for a pound of ham ... Well, well. Yes, yes, leave as well.
- Goodbye.
- Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment