Friday, January 9, 2009

Laser Treatment For Broken Capillaries Cost

... and XO!

Toh ... also arrived in 2009! that bomb! made all the statistics caxxo? you decided what you've done good and evil? so what you do not change your life immediately, the moment it is discovered only after a decision, what has happened. Sincerely a serious blow to live positive and I enjoy it more than I can ... Scazzi me just because I had little time for photos and love my favorite city ... and then all 'sti trips that took me away on weekends, well I have abstracted from my "real" and I have done just that good. Now I'm intederminato ... I have a job ... I can dream I can make projects and other thoughts ... for a change! But smiles at death, the problems, the negative situations: because everything comes to mind and nothing touches me! As the new year has begun we have the phrase "we hope it is better than last year" to then end of the year still say "mimmorti, no I see now that goes' I'm years of shit." The beginning always deceives us. Accept early and end repeated, no?

I want to take photos! I want to take photos! I want to take photos!

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment