Your kiss to me is like air,
essential in order to live!
kissing is a way to
put two people so close
not see what is wrong around them.
with a kiss ...
love starts with a kiss ...
love me with a kiss ... tell me you love
... I love you I write ...
... I love you whisper to me ...
... All of your love you ...
... worth less than every kiss you stole my lips ...
Your kisses are for me the greatest dream that I live in every attimoin which is hidden.
And when you get here tomorrow ...
I can relive it, and in that instance will cry to the world my love for you!
And when you get here tomorrow ...
I can relive it, and in that instance will cry to the world my love for you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment