Thursday, June 19, 2008

Saying Congrats To Engagement?

almost from the start, not yet ... but almost

not always manage to sleep for a while '...
for various reasons, sometimes just because I want to be alone, in silence, perhaps without even thinking. This evening I find myself waiting to feel sleepy, wearing a skirt you already love, given to me by a few hours, some people already left and those still here. I listen to Crush , because sometimes there is no voice that lulled me to know better ... If I had arrived in France
scared, tormented by nightmares absurd, now I'm confused delivery. And if I look in the mirror I do not even recognize or acknowledge the pictures taken Ainda last summer. I do not mean to be grown. Absolutely not. I wonder if those who receive me in Italy will see that something has changed or is merely an illusion, or if I hurt myself.
Today I saw photos of a friend, he in Florence, and he too has changed, and I thought he would never lose his air of children. And who knows, in this case, what I see with the naked eye.
This is the city of solitude, this is the city where I have kept silent even to myself, as ever, the city where he was making the wish expressed an afternoon on the steps of the portico of the Innocents, to become stone.
And while I was going to stone me felt tight.
In this city of solitude, I've never been alone. And I feel my heart full of gratitude for the people I met, for when I ran up to me just because I was afraid. For the infinite sweetness of looks, caresses. For those who listened to me when I was silent, for those who needed me. For those who already left but I already know that there will be more. Goes on and on ... for those who did not allow me to become stone. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment